On request (99031)
Senior Manager - Retail Operations
Dedicated and effective leader who excels at using proven methods to successfully maintain cost,
streamline operations and increase productivity. An assertive and enthusiastic individual with extensive knowledge of process optimization and a supreme worth principle.
• Leadership qualities and demonstrated organizational skills.
• Excellent time-management skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with diverse personalities.
• Ability to multi-task.
IMPACT & CONTRIBUTION
Team Building, Business Strategy, Inventory Management, Brand Management, Negotiating Skills, System Management
Senior Manager- Retail Operations Aug 19- Present
Mumbai Travel Retail (Pvt) Ltd – Adani JV company
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai
• Overall accountability of Duty-free operations and responsible for the business P&L (Both Top line & Bottom line)
• Sales planning and forecasting for Category and brand targets.
• Preparing of Operations AOP and implementing initiatives to achieve AOP accordingly.
• Accountable for the Overall achievement against Target with the respect to Sales, ATV, Penetration and SPP.
• Planning and organizing Brand/Inhouse promotion activities with Category & Visual Merchandising Team
• Reviews, plans, and proposes manpower & resources requirements to senior management in line with business growth & development.
• Analyzing store trends and sales budgets to help establish store traffic goals.
Supporting annual and seasonal retail marketing planning and execution based on overall brand
seasonal strategies considering unique needs and opportunities of retail stores.
• Focusing on Corporate sales/Group Travelers and coordinating with our Client Service Team to
maximize the sales from them.
• Establishing a healthy relationship with the Government departments like Indian Customs, BCAS, AAI and Excise which helps us to run smooth operations
Senior Manager- Inflight Operations July 2018- Aug 19
Flemingo Dutyfree (Pvt) Ltd.- Inflight Sales (Jet Airways & Go Airlines)
• Develops and drives the In-Flight Services strategy and supports LMs in the daily operation to
ensure Airline delivers the best onboard experience to its customers.
• Prioritizes the engagement, training and development of the In-flight Services team including the frontline team of cabin crew.
• Ensures the documentation & implementation requirements of Indian Customs and Airlines related to In-flight Services are fully met.
• Liaises with internal and external parties to manage the onboard customer experience and supports team in managing performance of external suppliers and business partner.
• Prepare & analyze reports based on requirement by Inflight Services
Operations Manager March 2014-June 2018
Flemingo Dutyfree (Pvt) Ltd.
Colombo, Sri Lanka
• Preparing budgets and forecast expenses and profitability.
• Responsible for maximizing sales and profit, ensuring achievement of target through the delivery of world class customer service and effective merchandising.
• Overseeing and managing the day-to-day operation of the entire Flemingo Duty Free business
including a multitude of high-profile brands
Managing the retail operation in accordance with company policy in the following areas – Sales,
Customer Service, Marketing and Promotions, Staff Management, Merchandising & Display, Stock Control & Handling, General Performance and Main Key Performance Indicators.
Branch Sales Manager Jan 2013- Feb 2014
Vijay Sales-Electronic Retail Chain
New Delhi & Ghaziabad, India
• Driving and maximizing the sales and profitability of the store to achieve growth.
• Monitoring and review staff and store performance on a regular basis.
• Coordinating with purchase department at Head Office for Replenishments, removal of non-moving stock or Aging stocks for implementation of schemes like cash Discount, Cross Promotions, Bundle offers etc.
Manager June 2007-Dec 2012
Flemingo Dutyfree (Pvt) Ltd.
New Delhi, Goa, Pune & Ahmedabad, India
• Adhering to the Best Retail standard such as Staff (grooming looks, morale, punctuality), Admin.
• Working on Customs, bond to bond transfer and direct consignments.
• Ensure that company policy & procedures are communicated promptly & adhered accordingly.
• Performs daily/weekly operational audit.
Marketing Executive Jan 2007- May 2007
J.V. Gokal & Co. (Pvt) Ltd.-Tea Exporter/Domestic
New Delhi, India
• Maintaining data for quality wise and quantity wise feedback of brands and other competitive selling brands feedback.
• Meeting with different clients to bring new business opportunity.
• Making sure that order has to deliver at outlets on the right time.
• Marketing of product through various channels to attract the target audience
• Pursuing Strategic Management from Indian Institute of Management -Ahmedabad
• Online Diploma in Retail Management Oxford Business School, London, UK
(August 2017- Oct 2017)
• Leadership Training Program - Professional Development REDD Network 2017
• Master of Business Administration in Applied Management
JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Rajasthan, India
(April 2005- March 2007)
• Bachelor of Commerce
V.B.S Purvanchal University, Uttar Pradesh, India
(June 2002- March 2005)
HONOURS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Received appreciation certificate from Adani Digital Lab for giving the insights for creating the
Super Apps (Adani One)
• Introduced the Flemingo Bulletin.
• Introduced the Category based SLAB incentive scheme.
• Developed MIS to track Location/Shift/Category wise performances on daily/weekly/monthly.
• Developed the module for Liquor/Wine for in-house training.
• Introduced “Salesperson of the day” and start rewarding to team on monthly basis.
• Implemented “Stocks Auto Replenishment system’ from Warehouse to Shops.