On request (9036)
Retail management and training
Highly motivated and energised individual who leads by example. Have proven experience of achieving and exceeding sales targets. Excellent communicator who will share the importance of building a genuine rapport with customers and colleagues. Excellent communication, organisation skills, problem solving and work incredibly well under pressure. A responsible project manager who facilitates from start to finish with great execution.
Cabin Manager / Sales Trainer
Sept 2002 to Sept 2011
BmiBaby Airlines, Cardiff Airport Base, Short Haul. Aircraft: Boeing 737-300/500/800
· Provided the highest quality of service and safety to customers and passengers as the face of the Airline at all times. “Can do” attitude with all operational matters and flight deck support.
· Demonstrated the ability to prioritise and multi-task work especially under pressure. Quick and effective decision maker.
· Qualified “Train the Trainer” practitioner delivering sales training to new cabin crew and existing.
· Winner of “Sales Techniques” International Salesperson of The Year 2005.
· Base Sales Motivator, incentivising fellow colleagues on a monthly basis to maximise sales.
· Creating a safe and happy environment for passengers, flight crew and on board staff.
· Conduct pre-flight safety brief, full cabin and galley management, stock control and cash handling and reconciliation.
Oct 2011 to Dec 2012
Manpower UK, Bridgend Office
· Sourcing and filling a variety of job vacancies for local employers.
· Managing a large workload, working against tight deadlines
· Reporting regularly to senior managers on progress of jobs filled.
· Liaising with employers regarding vacancies and suitability of clients.
· Managing the expectations of applicants.
· Processing and collating of employee’s timesheets for processing.
Regional Sales Manager
Jan 2012 – Nov 2016
Heineken UK Ltd, Field Sales, South Wales Team
· Delivering a passion for Heineken brands, effectively run a significant geography area to an excellent standard, demonstrated best practice in every aspect of customer service and built strong professional relationships.
· Promoted the extensive product range, maximising sales within territory, actively selling-out Heineken UK brands through great brand execution.
· Prospect for new customers, creating warm leads to hand to New Business Team.
· Delivered superb negotiation skills, and demonstrated the ability to meet goals and standards, self-motivation and need for minimal encouragement.
· Comfortable to work within budget.
· Attended and organised a range of marketing and promotional events from roadshow and trade fairs to events entertaining high profile guests.
Business Development Manager
Nov 2016 to September 2019
Heineken UK Ltd, Field Sales, South Wales Team
· Creating and maintaining excellent working relationships with Wholesalers and their representatives.
· Excellent use of influencing and negotiating skills which I used effectively to win some high-profile business.
· Great success rates upselling the Heineken UK brands from competitors.
· Displayed a passion for quality at all times
· Ownership of several regional projects, working within budget and restraints
· Executing the innovation of new SMART dispense equipment to all partnered wholesalers
· Team Champion delivering training and sharing best practises with new and existing team members.
· Demonstrated natural flair when delivering training and presentations to external and internal partners, in large or small audiences.
· Consistently achieved higher than target performance levels for the 2-year period.
October 2019 to January 2020
· Managing a team of 5 to a high standard, driving sales and motivation.
· Displaying stock in an appropriate manner, directing the displays in line with seasonality and trends.
· Managing stock control and sales. Creating sales reports for senior management
· Collating takings and securely banking all takings.
· Arranging appointments for customers and provide a welcoming and comfortable environment for the brides and their families.
· Working in a high-profile city centre location.
· Working to tight deadlines / budgets.
· Completing staff rotas and dealing with any customer complaints and queries.
February 2020 to October 2022
· Motivate, coach and support team
· Train new starters and refresh skills of existing staff
· Evaluate performance completing regular appraisals
· Processing annual leave requests and deal with HR issues as and when they arise including disciplinary and dismissals
· Recruitment of new staff - interview and selection
· Plan staff cover and complete rotas on a timely basis
· Maintain accurate sales records and produce sales reports for Senior Management
· Problem solving and prioritising daily work loads
· Sales forecasting and future planning including mapping peaks and troughs of sales
· Attending management meetings and presenting sales data to senior members of staff including the Director/Company Owner
· Organising all future trade fayres, roadshows, from set-up, to staff cover, to transport and stock
Networking and Driving Sales
· Manage and maintain business relationships and bookings to secure in outreach posts for mobile sales team, liaising with business owners and retail park centre management
· Organisation, planning and attendance at a variety of trade shows and events promoting products and show casing the company
· Keeping abreast of the competition and monitoring the market
· Exploring new opportunities for business to drive sale sand increase foothold in the market
Transport Manager (trainee)
October 2022 to Present
· Organisation + delegation of daily/weekly tasks
· Forward planning and decision making under
· Commercial awareness
· Allocating employee resources, vehicles loads and journey planning.
· Mentoring / Coaching / Training
· Delivering regulations to large groups of drivers
· Collating company statistics and reports
· Liaising with all members of staff and departments to ensure all company objectives are met.