Possesses an MBA in Service Excellence from the UK, on top of 26+ years of International work experience in Gulf and other Arab countries in the Governance, Assurance and Improvement of Business Performance and Effectiveness through adopting Strategic Organizational Excellence frameworks and latest International Standards, Management Consultancy Best Practices to manage risks, seize opportunities utilizing my IT background.
Can unveil your business capabilities to realize its full potential, resilience, business continuity & sustainable value addition.
Company : Details on request
Apr 2013 – Present
Quality Management Supervisor (In Charge of QMS reporting to CEO)
• Management & implementation of Governance, Excellence & Quality Frameworks & Processes
• Crafting Strategy (develop Vision, mission, values, strategic objectives, tactics & Action plans)
• Gap Analysis & Process Re-engineering to align with latest ISO standards & best practices.
• Advice stakeholders on Needed Controls and any Bottlenecks to ensure obtaining certification
• Setting KRA’s, KPI’s, Change Advocacy and Organizational Resilience Promotion.
• Context/Situation Analysis using (PESTLE, Porter 5 forces,..)& Risk Management Setup.
• Conduct research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders
• Board Meeting Preparation, Follow-up with Managers and Documentation.
• Managing the QMS and Business Continuity Management BCM Framework Building.
• Drive improvement projects (ex. upgrading ERP functionality & SLAs assessment)
• Manage transformation to latest International standards’ Revision & facilitate problem resolution.
Oct 2005 - Mar 2013 QMS Specialist & Internal Quality Auditor, HQ.
• Manage the Organizational performance development & ISO 9001 Certification projects.
• Align departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
• Developing Dashboard for Sales Analysis, Customer Satisfaction & QMS.
• Performing Internal Audits to HQ & Shops highlighting deficiencies and improvements.
• Create, Update, Translate Policies, Procedures, Processes, and Flowchart & Forms.
• Building the Management and Business Documentation System & QME access permissions.
Feb.2004 – Sep.2005 Management Information System Supervisor -QMS Ambassador, Duty Free Shop
• Management Information systems reporting & develop customer Satisfaction Database.
• Managing IT System & IS Admin at Damascus Intl. Airport Duty Free Shop.
• Information System and network Troubleshooting & Documentation.
• Organizational Excellence Frameworks (EFQM 2020) Building
to achieve UN SDG’s.
• ERP Functional Consultancy/Administration Dynamics
• Corporate Governance & Strategic Direction Management
(Vision, Mission, S.M.A.R.T Objectives, KRA’s & KPI’s creation).
• Quality Management System SME
• Processes Workflow Reengineering & stakeholder Management • Documentation Building (Procedures/Methods..)
• ISO/MSS Standards & Management Consultancy to Certification • Non-compliance/NCR Remedial actions Reporting/Admin.
• Gap Analysis, Business Context Scanning (using PESTLE, SWOT,
McKinsey 7S, Porter Forces), Org. Restructuring.
• Systems External & Internal Audit
• Business Continuity Management BCM / Risk Analysis/ Risk
Framework/Management Plan Building
• Structuring, Job Evaluation, Analysis & Grading.
• Project & Change Management • RFP/RFQ/Proposal & Tenders Preparation/Analysis
• Internal Controls Assessment from As-is to Should-be status • Translation, Content Writing, SEO & Digital Marketing
• Customers’ Satisfaction Design & Management • Commercial acumen, Interpersonal & People Management
• Training, Lecturing & Tutoring Online & In Person • Prepare, administer and mark assessments/tests
2015 MBA (In Service Excellence)
The University of Wales – UK
(Degree/Diploma Supplement validated by WES, Canada-2018 and New Zealand Qualification Authority-2015.)
1995 Associate Degree in Computer Engineering
Computer Technical College at Damascus University - Syria
Very Good Rating (GPA: 76.5 %)
Ranked 5th in the honor list.