A dynamic client-driven individual with exceptional people skills and first-class organizational skills with an extremely professional outlook. Ideally seeking a position which will enable me to further broaden my existing skills and challenge my abilities to secure my career path in a job I can feel happy and passionate about.
GTR Operations & Project Manager / Buyer / Account Manager
March 2020 – Present
Whilst my role wstarted off in purchasing and stock control, the success and growth within the company allowed me the opportunity for promotion to Operations & Project Manager role, which consists of a combination of roles including operations, account management & buying.
Whilst continuing to perform my duties in my previous role I also gained responsibility for the Key tasks below:
Key tasks / roles / responsibilities:
Account Management of Global Travel Retail Account for one of the world’s leading global travel retailers.
Buyer for full range of products, packaging and displays for four Jewellery & watch brands.
Placing orders, ensuring timely delivery, and updating records
Liaising with suppliers to ensure best pricing whilst maintaining quality.
Arranging and co-ordination of shipping for incoming and outgoing goods.
Organize and attend trade shows and exhibitions.
Stock control for the portfolio of the four brands
Setting up new products on our internal stock system, creating product codes, barcodes
Responding to customer enquiries through all the sales channels, emails, phone calls and social media channels
Dealing with customer returns and complaints.
Liaise with suppliers in relation to stock, supplies, packaging, deliveries, and any supply chain issues.
Any other general administration required.
Purchasing & Stock Control
July 2017 – March 2020
Key tasks / roles / responsibilities:
Assist in all business operations to help develop and grow the brands.
Purchasing and stock Management
Stock control, forecasting, planning, and budgeting across the business on both a global and domestic basis.
Providing reports, analyzing sales figures, projections for stock control, identifying opportunities within the various markets and customer needs
Being an integral part of the product cycle from initial order to the end customer experience
Manage stock levels efficiently to ensure fastest turnaround of stock and ensure no large holdings of stock.
Manage the full journey of orders from order placement, production, shipping, packaging, despatch, and invoicing.
Maintain and update all customer databases and sales data records.
Implement, monitor, and maintain a pricing strategy for all products across the Inflight, Domestic and Global markets.
Negotiate with suppliers in terms of pricing, MOQ’s, lead times and exclusivity.
Building close and lasting relationships with new and existing suppliers, clients, customers, and buyers on various levels – face to face, via email, attending staff training events, trade shows and merchandising visits
Provide a general customer service experience to all existing and new customers within the travel retail market.
Jan 2016 – June 2017
• The key element of my role in this position was to work closely in the pricing and sales team to provide accurate and efficient administration, customer service and sales service within the busy internal sales office.
Main duties include:
• Preparing customer quotations
• Maintaining and updating databases
• Producing weekly and monthly reports as required for external sales executives and internal sales team.
• Responding to emails from both internal and external customers
• Producing price lists
• Handling telephone enquiries, sales enquiries, and technical enquiries from customers, from Northern Ireland, Ireland, and Great Britain
• Developing relationships with sales representatives, customers, and external merchants
• Processing and entering orders, managing the order procedure from point of quote, through to order, stock check, payment, and despatch.
• Liaising closely with field sales staff and internal departments within the Company
• Handling customer queries and complaints
• Work as part of the internal sales team to help maximize profits and help to reach sales team targets.
• Liaise effectively between sales, despatch, and production departments to ensure a smooth and efficient customer order process.
• Learn and understand all aspects of Tobermore’s wide and diverse portfolio of products, their technical elements and Tobermore’s various pricing strategies across their Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Great Britain markets.
Office Administrator (Feb 2014 - Jan 2016)
Receptionist (Nov 2007 - February 2014)
Assistant Manager (April 2005 - Nov 2007)
Manager (Nov 2004 - April 2005)
Recruitment Consultant (Sept 2000 - Oct 2004)
Customer Service Official (Sept 1998 - Aug 2000)
• Certificate in Professional Recruitment Studies
Level 2 Award in social media
BA, European Studies - 2:1 (1995-1998)
Queens Belfast University
Skills and experience:
I am proficient in the use of MS Office including MS Word & Excel and have experience in the use of various In-House packages and databases. I also have experience of administrating Facebook pages and updating Websites based on a Wordpress database.
I pride myself on my people skills, my communication skills, and my excellent organizational skills. I am a key team player; however, I am also self-motivated and driven and take pride in my daily work and like to work in a role that not only challenges me but also one that allows me to develop and grow in my role.
Hobbies & Interests:
I have taken a keen interest in fitness and have recently taken up golf. Aside from this and being a busy and active mum, I enjoy supporting my kids in their various activities.