· You are mainly responsible for our largest Travel Retail customer based in Belgium managing key airports like Brussels and Charleroi. You drive top line sales and manage closely the budgets & investments.
· You continue to develop the long-term partnerships with key Travel Retail customers based in several European countries. You understand the dynamic of the global account with its local representatives.
· You build the company brand and develop in close cooperation with the customer the business plan to grow profits, sales, and market share. You fight for shelf space in the Travel Retail environment.
· You are responsible of the negotiations with the Travel Retailer’s HQ and are responsible of the implementation of the negotiated plan at store level (merchandising analysis, activation of marketing actions, relationship management with stores staff, trainings supervision, etc...).
· You evaluate the impact of the account plan through in-depth evaluation of the sales & marketing plan (price promotions, Out of Shelve actions, Catman optimization,) and take pragmatic decisions to optimize actions.
· You look for building opportunities with other stakeholders in the TR industry like Airlines & airports.
· A master's degree in a relevant field and several years of experience in a sales role.
· Good language skills in English, Dutch and/or French.
· You have experience in providing excellent customer service and can build positive relationships with customers. Knowledge of the travel retail industry, including knowledge of products and trends, is a nice to have.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills: Both verbal and in written communication; and be able to negotiate with suppliers and vendors.
· The Travel Retail industry is constantly changing, and you should be able to adapt to new situations and changing market conditions.
As you grow, we grow. We offer you an inspiring environment full of challenges. A place where people get the space and opportunities to shine. Furthermore, we offer you an attractive salary, supplemented with numerous extra-legal benefits (such as company car, bonus plan, insurance package, etc.). And of course, plenty of Belgian chocolates.