It's time for takeoff, Omnevo is waiting for you! The only thing you shouldn't be afraid of is flying because we want to fly high. As part of the AOE Group, we are the omnichannel retail product division for aviation and mobility providers. We are the global market leader with our vendor-independent solution for consistent customer experience.
To provide extra services to one of our larger, international clients in the travel industry, we have created this new position in Business Analytics, Product Development and Digital Marketing. You will work closely with Joe (our Business Development Lead), Laura (our eCommerce Solution Lead), Sara (one of our Delivery Success Managers) as well as the Account Managers - you can expect a self-organized, agile team with big plans.
We like to use the modern office in Wiesbaden as a meeting place to exchange ideas (besides our virtual dailies), to have someone cook for us, to chill on the roof terrace or for creative brainstorming sessions. Remote work is possible - Joe is based in Ireland, Laura in France and Sara and the Account Managers travel to clients from time to time - but when they are there, we like to meet up at the office, so it would be ideal if you live nearby.
Furthermore, you have the possibility to write your thesis with Omnevo and join us permanently afterwards.
• You support the team with ~20 hrs/week (more possible during semester breaks) during the next 6 months at least
• You will be working on the clients’ and Multi Channel sites conducting research in the field of business analytics and digital marketing
• Together with your team, you will evaluate the research results and use them to make recommendations to the customers of enhancements and ways of increasing traffic to the sites
• You contribute to developing an exciting new product for the travel retail market
What you bring along
• Advanced studies in a marketing or economics (Master’s) degree programme
• Sound knowledge of marketing and e-commerce and ideally initial practical experience
• Basic knowledge of business analytics using Google Analytics
• Good understanding of SEO, social media and branding
• Self-organized and self-sufficient working style as well as a team player mentality
• Enjoy learning and being innovative and creative
• Very good knowledge of English and good written and spoken German
What we offer
• Your life, your plan: Flexible and self-organized work in an agile corporate culture without hierarchical levels. Remote or in the office.
• Relaxed, customizable work environment with state-of-the-art hardware and software
• Not without my team: summer party, team events, after work, sports activities such as yoga, soccer, volleyball
• Coolest office in Wiesbaden: Right in the city center, free parking, Thai massage, own chef, play area (foosball, table tennis, billiards), fruit, snacks, drinks.