- To be responsible for growing our E-Commerce revenue streams and activities in the market by exploiting the Internet as a sales, business development and customer interaction tool to reach the Commercial objectives set.
- In co-operation with the local Sales team, develop a localized E-commerce sales strategy to increase usage in the local market and manage all online products for direct customers.
- In conjunction with the area/sales manager, implement and manage E-Commerce sales channels and strategies.
- Promote the development and implementation of an online Sales strategy to achieve online sales targets in conjunction with the local Sales organization and Pricing department. Liaise with all internal/external stakeholders to ensure all online campaign/channel activity initiatives are properly identified, communicated, executed and measured and also comply with the local legal requirements.
- Develop a market specific strategy to increase direct online sales, including identifying and managing business development relationships, expanding local OTA Commercial relationship to increase OTA revenue and market share and maintaining existing agreements.
- Identify direct connect opportunities with OTAs and develop strategy to optimize distribution costs and efficiencies.
- Ensure smooth implementation and commercialization of all new online features and products in the local market and ensure all fulfilment and payment processes are implemented, supported and managed according to guidelines set by Head Office.
- In co-operation with Corporate Communications (CC), manage online content of the local website and updates and ensure the agreed CC policy and processes are adhered to for all OTA marketing/media activities.
- Develop the annual Sales and Marketing Plan for the local E-commerce market, create reports for Head Office and share knowledge and experience gained in the local market across the network.
- Ensure that assigned secondary markets are properly serviced and in co-operation with the local office, design a country strategy to increase online penetration.
- Develop and manage online Commercial Relationships within the Affiliate Marketing Program and leverage the relationships to develop and implement activity to increase online conversions. I mplement commercial contracts and ensure that these and existing agreements are maintained and administered in a professional manner and manage and ensure local incentive payments or trigger threshold payments to Affiliate Networks are dealt with promptly.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree
- Extensive experience in an E-Commerce, digital, marketing/sales capacity with an understanding of technology is essential.
- Knowledge of the airline industry, FFP, OTAs and global distribution channels would be an advantage
- A mandatory understanding of the internet & E-commerce, direct sales and marketing.
- A systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capacity to work around problems.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to a fast changing environment.
- Familiarity with best practices in web-based marketing is essential.
- Must possess a valid local driving license
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fluent in spoken and written Spanish and English.
- Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Spain. The Company will not provide assistance with obtaining work permits.
Salary & Benefits
We offer our employee's competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.