The Digital & CRM Manager is responsible to develop online sales together with its Travel Retail partners with a clear focus on TR Greater China markets. Reporting to Sales & Digital Director, you will together set the growth strategies and optimize the complete shopper journey from awareness to loyalty. Responsible for managing Luxury skincare brands customer database, as well as omni-channel execution of annual CRM strategy and CRM program. To successfully enhance consumer requisition and new recruitment, loyalty and retention rate at omni-channel platforms, while improving customer experience in responding to customer lifecycle/ journey of the brand.
Your focus is on delivering the growth, optimizing our partners’ digital stores, co-creating and executing conversion tactics, and monitoring sell-out and profitability resulting into actionable recommendations across TR key retailers in the region.
The role will be based in Shanghai, China.
• Translate the global e-commerce strategy into a regional one tailored to Travel Retail. Plan and execute the E-Commerce strategy, e.g. Commercial, Marketing, pricing strategy, joint business partner plans….
• Closely work with the sales team and marketing operations team on the alignment for plan, budget & implementation of digital business. Join retailer meetings as e-com expert.
• Building strategic partnerships with the E-commerce retailers’ and other digital platforms, focusing on TR Greater China.
• Work closely with the sales team and marketing team for the online promotions and special events, support cross channel marketing activities.
• Secure the investments and support from the regional as well as the global digital team.
• Ensure the seamless integration of online and offline business.
• Create and manage annual expense budget and sales forecast for eCommerce channel as aligned with the Commercial and Marketing teams.
• Develop and implement short- and long-term campaigns to increase E-Commerce retail sales, traffic, conversion, average order value, profitability and reduce shopping cart abandonment.
• Partner with Global Digital and Marketing teams on third party platforms to ensure all promotional opportunities and events are fully supported / executed.
• Collect information and consolidate reports to Global Travel Team, Global Digital Teams and most particularly to the Chief Digital Officer on best practices, market needs, insights, competitions….
• To leverage ECRM system, WeChat Platform and vendors to build and manage a new CRM system with omni-channel data in CRM datahub.
• With the help from data analysis and vendors to draw customer insights from the customer database and other possible data sources, build customer lifecycle model, define customer segmentation and translate customer insights into actionable recommendations
• To lead, plan and implement key CRM campaigns in line with each major product campaign to meet measurable KPIs & deliverables: star products, sampling etc.
• Drive key CRM KPIs such as New Recruitment, Conversion Rate, Repeat Rate, Retention Rate, and others
• To provide timely CRM KPI report and consumer insights analysis to top-management and other divisions for knowledge sharing with well budget controlling.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
• A minimum of 5 years of experience with Asian/ more specifically China’s ecommerce/ digital platforms.
• Experience in CRM management.
• Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team, confident in managing relationships at all levels.
• Operationally efficient, strategically credible.
• Adaptive: Able to adapt plans, strategies and processes in ways suited to the needs of the business while promoting consistency.
• Executive presence: A seasoned business professional who is comfortable talking to, and influencing, senior decision makers.
• Organized: Well organized, with a disciplined approach to evaluating priorities in a fast-changing environment.
• Driven: Relentless pursuit of progress and achievement of goals.
• Being able to work under fast pace and in matrix organization.
• Come from the digital world with online sales experience.
• Excellent English communication skills, effective relationship building skills with internal and external partners.