ACCOUNT MANAGER TRAVEL RETAIL EUROPE
Permanent contract to be filled asap
Within the Travel Retail and Local Export Markets Europe department, the Account Manager is responsible for the monitoring and the optimization of operations of one of our 3 main Travel Retail accounts in the Europe region (Lagardère, Dufry or Heineman operator) in direct contact with the Area Manager and actively participate of the account development. You will support the Area Manager in the sustainable and optimal management of the account by ensuring a relevant and efficient commercial relationship on a daily basis to implement the brand strategy and ensure the optimal support of the Travel Retail operator.
- You will ensure the perfect application of the commercial agreements negotiated by your management and guarantee the good operational management of the account (annual agreements, follow-up and action plan)
- You will carry out all performance analyses (sell in sell out of accounts, airports and shops) in order to feed the strategies for negotiations and account development (reports, recommendations, etc.)
- You handle the various operational requests from the operator and propose appropriate recommendations
- You prepare with and in support of the Area Manager the annual negotiations of the account
- You are in charge of the forecasting process for your account in close collaboration with the Sales Assistant
and the Business Experts
- You will ensure the accuracy of the monitoring of expenses relating to the accounts, with the support of the business experts (Sales, Finance, Marketing, Learning, PR)
- You will work closely with the Travel Retail Sales Manager of your account to analyze, consolidate and share the field knowledge of your account internally
- You will ensure good communication and guarantee the quality of operational collaboration with all internal business lines and expertise (ADV, marketing, press, training, etc.)
- You detect growth opportunities on your account and make proposals in order to optimize the development of the brand in your area
- You will have also role to play to coordinate and ensure the right implantation of thel brand activation on your account.
Graduated from a master degree, you have a first successful experience in Business or Marketing. You are recognized for your analytical skills and have excellent interpersonal skills and marketing sensitivity. You have a strategic and business outlook. You are rigorous and organized and have a sense of results. Excellent level of English required
Position based in Paris with frequent travel required.